1 thought on “Who is Huawei's actual real shareholder?”

  1. Huawei's actual big shareholders are Ren Zhengfei.
    1. Huawei is 100%private enterprise held by employees. At present, there are only two shareholders of Huawei, one is Huawei Holding Trade Union Committee, on behalf of the company's tens of thousands of employees holding shares, and currently holds 98.99%of the shares, the other is Ren Zhengfei, holding 1.01%. It can be seen from this that Ren Zhengfei is Huawei's big boss. And Ren Zhengfei holding 1.01%of Huawei equity is also the real major shareholder of Huawei.
    2. Many people have doubts about Ren Zhengfei's holding Huawei shares. After all, Huawei was founded by Ren Zhengfei, but he possesses so few equity in Huawei, which is really confusing. In fact, Ren Zhengfei pays great attention to employee benefits, and Ren Zhengfei knows that the company's use of equity incentive policies will stimulate employees' combat effectiveness and potential. Employees think about fighting for themselves, not working for the enterprise. Of course, the motivation is full. I am willing to pay for the enterprise.
    The expansion information:
    1. Ren Zhengfei, ancestral native of Pujiang County, Zhejiang Province, was born on October 25, 1944 in Zhenning County, Anshun City, Guizhou Province. The main founder and president of Huawei Technology Co., Ltd..
    2.1963 was studied at Chongqing Construction Engineering Academy (now merged with Chongqing University), and employed in construction engineering units after graduation. In 1974, in order to build the Liaoyang Chemical Fiber Factory, which was introduced from France, he entered the army to join the infrastructure engineering soldiers who undertake the construction task of the project. Ren Zhengfei also attended the 1978 National Science Conference and the Twelfth National Congress of the Communist Party of China in 1982 for his contribution. 3. In 1987, Ren Zhengfei raised 21,000 yuan to establish Huawei Technology Co., Ltd., and in 1988, he Ren Huawei President.
    4. Ni Guangnan, an academician of the Chinese Academy of Engineering, introduced the market value ranking of enterprises in the global information and communication fields. There are 6 in the top 10 in the United States. China has Huawei, Ali and Tencent, and the last one is Samsung. Ni Guangnan's evaluation of Huawei is very high. Although Huawei has not been listed, the evaluation market value is 1300 billion US dollars, the world's first.

Leave a Comment

Shopping Cart