Aluminum alloy material is soft, expensive, easy to break, and some aluminum alloy products still need follow-up processing, such as wire drawing, anode treatment, etc., in Metal Stamping China production is particularly prone to top injury, scratch, in the mold manufacturing should pay special attention to the following points:
1 for does not affect the number of projects in the case of punching as far as possible in the back of the project punching, even for the number of punching products can be considered to do more than a project will be punching in the back.
2. Aluminum material is soft and the mold is easy to block, so when designing the mold gap, it is appropriate to put a gap of 10% thickness of bilateral material, the straight depth of the knife edge is more appropriate to 2MM, and the taper is appropriate to 0.8-1°.
3. Bending forming, because aluminum material is easy to produce aluminum chips in bending, will cause point injury, indentation, aluminum raw material needs to stick PE film. In the case of roller and electroplating, forming block to polish hard chrome plating is the best.
4. For the stamping parts after anodic processing, such as pressing and pushing process 180°, the product can not be completely pressed, completely pressed will produce acid spitting phenomenon, need to leave 0.2-0.3mm seam, so that the acid liquid smoothly and timely outflow, so in this process must do limit block and calibration die higher than the die.
5. Because the aluminum material is brittle and easy to crack, especially in the case of reflexing, so try not to do the pressing line, Even if you do, you should make the pressing line wider and shallower.
6. All aluminum parts are required to use slow wire cutting to prevent burning and blanking. Aluminum parts are easy to produce high temperature, so the hardness of the punch is required to be above 60°, at least with SKD11 material and above, no D2 equal quality punch.
Aluminum material is soft, so it is easy to produce jacking, crushing, scraping and deformation in the stamping production. In addition to the requirements on the mold, the following points should be done in the stamping production:
1. In order to do a good job of stamping aluminum parts and reducing the defect rate, the first thing is to do a good job of 5S, especially cleaning, including mold, punch table, assembly line and packaging materials must be free of sharp debris, clean and clean of dirt regularly, and the upper and lower parts of the mold must be clean and free of debris. 2. If the product burr is found to be large, it must be timely sent to the mold for maintenance and follow up to the result.
3. Aluminum parts are easy to heat, and backlog together to harden, so when punching and blanking, it is necessary to apply a point of pressure pulling oil on the material (can heat dissipation, and can smooth dredging blanking) and then stamping.
4. For the products with more punching holes, the surface of the mould should be cleaned to ensure that the mould and the product are always clean and free of sundries and reduce the jacking injury. Only when the jacking injury is found, the problem point of the mould jacking injury must be found and solved before the production can continue.